Maluku Energi Abadi (Perseroda), hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “MEA”, is committed to implementing the principles of Good Corporate Governance (GCG) as a rule and guideline for companies to carry out business activities. The company realizes that the implementation of GCG is a necessity that must be implemented so that the company can continue to run and develop.
Vision, Mission and Corporate Values
- MEA’s vision is “To become the Main Oil and Gas Company for Maluku which is Guaranteed in Prosperity and Sovereignty over the Archipelago Group”.
- MEA’s mission can be detailed as follows:
- Carry out the rights and obligations as the recipient and manager of the 10% PI of the Maluku oil and gas block in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations;
- Managing the 10% PI yield through investment and/or business development that supports the Maluku Province development plan and the Company’s business, as well as;
- Management of natural resources, especially oil and gas and its supporting gas, energy and mineral mining in a professional, independent and sustainable manner.
- Corporate Values
Corporate Culture is built through promal, namely Professional, Independent, and Sustainable.
Smart, thorough, enthusiastic and accurate in looking at business aspects to provide added value to the Company in achieving the best performance effectively and efficiently.
Be responsive to changes and always make improvements, develop a creative and innovative attitude, and have your own thoughts, considerations and opinions in making decisions and dare to face risks regardless of the influence of other parties.
The company will continue to move to support inclusive regional economic growth while maintaining human, social, economic and environmental values so that it can still be owned by future generations.